Many people lament the dirty-looking state of their home painting projects. While some people find it exhausting to rearrange the furniture and other items, others find the paint’s odor to be nauseating and uncomfortable.
In addition to these, the costs are what lead many people to decide against giving their house a fresh coat of paint. By taking certain precautions, attractive colors can be preserved for longer periods when painting new homes or repainting existing ones by a good painting service in Chennai.
- Only after the plastering has thoroughly dried should a coat of white cement or primer be applied by a painting service in Chennai.
- After the primer has dried, the putty, which seals the tiny pores on the cemented surface, could be used. After the putty dries, another coat of primer may be applied. It was only possible to apply the emulsion paint after the primer and putty had fully dried.
- Make sure the previous coat of paint has completely dried before the painting service in Chennai applies the subsequent coats. Longer paint adhesion times result from this.
- The ceiling should ideally be painted white. Amazingly, the white color reflects the sunlight that enters the home and better lights the interiors.
- The bedrooms could be given a unique and attractive look by using cool colors. The rooms would look nice in hues of blue, green, rose, and yellow or a combination of these. The most recent trend is to highlight a wall with a darker shade while painting the other walls lighter shades by painting service in Chennai.
- In the kitchen and work area, superior emulsion paints that are simple to clean should be used. This would stop heat or smoke from causing the paint on the walls to flake off in patches.
- The previous paint coats should be thoroughly cleaned and scraped off before repainting by a painting service in Chennai. Applying a fresh coat of primer is advised.
- Before painting an area in an old house that has moisture on the walls, the moisture should be removed. From the roof cracks, water seeps through the walls. Only after stopping the leak by waterproofing the roof should the wall be painted by a painting service in Chennai.
- To improve the overall appearance of the interiors, paint the shelves and furniture the same color as the polish used on the doors and windows by a painting service in Chennai.
- The wall that has been plastered with cement is given a finished appearance with putty. Both interior and exterior walls should be patched with putty, with the latter being used inside the home. There are paste and powder versions of putty. Costs range from Rs 550 to Rs 650 for a 20-kilo sack of interior putty and from Rs 1000 to Rs 1100 for a 40-kilo sack of exterior putty.